Friday, June 15, 2012

Framed

Leaving Italy is not something I want to think too much about now, however I do get really excited to think about decorating my apartment with all of my "souvenir-y" stuff! (And by "souvenir-y", I definitely don't mean tacky... I mean things like the green and white bread basket that can be seen in the upper right-hand corner of pictures in my Busatti post)

Of course, the cheapest and best souvenirs are always photos! I love the idea of having a personal gallery of all my favorite photos that I've taken. My only problem is figuring out how to show them off. So I did what any girl would do and turned to Pinterest for some frame-spiration... 

 {neat, orderly, and in the same frames- a classic setup}

 {mix & match!}

 {HUGE black & whites!}

 {many many pictures in one huge frame- this might be smart for me since I already have a billion I can't choose between...}

 {frames within frames for added interest}

 {not applicable to Italy pictures, but I thought these MacBook pics were hilarious!}

I know I'll have mixed feelings about leaving come August, but covering my apartment in pictures of Italia will definitely give me something to look forward to!

Katy 

No comments: